Monday, December 21, 2009

The End Of The Decade

Wow I can't believe that we are at the end of the decade. Seems like yesterday I was debating on whether I should buy tuna fish and water to survive Y2K. I gotta say though, this decade truly kicked my ass, physically, mentally and spiritually.

Let's see what went on that is worth mentioning;

W. stole an election and took the country to the edge of hell and almost pushed us in with his crazy ass!

9/11 (which also happens to be ya girls birthday BTW).

My ex of almost 13 years and I split and went our separate ways.

I went out on a limb and moved to Texas.

My Grandmother passed away (I miss you Ma!)

I had a heart attack. Got married, had a son and then had a mild stroke.

Finally came back to the stage after vowing to never perform any kind of material ever again for almost 20 years (that's kind of a long story).

I'm looking forward to the next 10 years to see what other weird twists fate will throw my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment