Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's Behind Door #2 Monty?

Sorry I haven't updated the blog in a while. I've had a lot going on these past few weeks and really haven't felt like doing much of anything. Including stand up comedy.

Okay, this is what's going on;

When I first started doing comedy, it was supposed to be a fun hobby that got me out of the house to meet new friends. After doing this off and on for 2 years, I see that I could turn it into a career. The only thing is, I don't want to piss my 30s away chasing a dream that may never come true and hating myself for being such a dreamer.

I feel like those people on "Let's Make A Deal". I could take the $$ or I could pick what's behind door # 2. I'm just afraid that if I pick door #2, there may be a gang of live chickens and I go home mad as hell. With some fonky ass chickens. Years later talking about "You know I was Let's Make A Deal right? Yeah, I met Monty Hall, but all I got was some live buffalo wings."

How do I know that this is the right path for me? I guess if people knew the answer to that we wouldn't have so many people joining cults and listening to false "profits".

What's a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment